Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 20, 2012

We Now Present...

As promised, bright and early, I am posting to announce that Adrian and I are the very proud future-parents of a sweet baby girl! I have absolutely no intentions of posting any pictures of my child's private parts on cyberspace but I can assure you that there is unequivocal photographic evidence of that fact. Instead I posted this lovely profile pic! It has also been unequivocally confirmed that there is only one baby in there. I hope this stops any future speculation about us having twins (but I doubt it).
    In addition to finally seeing between her sweet little legs, we also got a peak at all of Baby's organs. Everything is developing wonderfully! Baby wasn't really awake during the sonogram but woke up shortly after and thanked me for the Cherry Coke I had drunk beforehand (to wake her up for the sonogram). Perhaps it was for the best after all; in the past she hasn't really cooperated with the sonographer and I was dying to know if  she was a boy or girl.
    So, Adrian and I are thrilled that we will have yet another lady in the house in a few short months and, no doubt, she'll boss us all around admirably. Plans are already in the making to find a saddle for Big Bubba Buckley (just kidding). I also finally got to show Adrian all the girly stuff I've been hoarding for months! Happily, he just laughed and said he liked it. It might take him a while to get used to the "girly stuff", but something tells me that with a daughter on the way he'll learn to tolerate it eventually!
    So, in closing, I hope we didn't disappoint! Yes, we have a name picked out but I'm holding on to that one for a later post and there may be a poll on the preferred spelling to help us out. As a farewell, my baby girl wanted to wave goodbye to you guys!

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO! Congrats, love. So happy for you and Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey Katy and Adrian!!! Baby girls are so much fun :) I'm so excited for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete