Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby's Playlist

All I Want Is You - U2 (the song Adrian and I danced to on our wedding day);  Angel Standing By - Jewel;  Ave Maria - Jewel;  Be Thou My Vision - Ginny Owens;  Piano Concerto #5 "The Emperor" - Beethoven;  Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung;  Does She Know - Kelly Pease;  Don't I Hold You - Wheat;  Dreamsome - Shelby Lynne;  Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1;  Even When I'm Sleeping - Leonardo's Bride;  Everything - Lifehouse (Our song, and the song playing when we first kissed);  Everything'll Be Alright - Joshua Radin;  Eyes - Rogue Wave;  Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk;  Give In To Me - Garrett Hedlund &Leighton Meester from "Country Strong";  Gotta Have You - The Weepies;  Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright;  Hard Times - Eastmountainsouth;  Have A Little Faith In Me - John Hiatt;  Hey Jude - Joe Anderson from "Across the Universe";  I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers;  I Want To Hold Your Hand - T.V. Carpio from "Across the Universe";  If You Want Me To - Ginny Owens;  Just Like Heaven - Katie Melua;  Last of Days - A Fine Frenzy;  Let It Be - Carol Woods from "Across the Universe";  Let It Be Me - Ray LaMontagne;  Lullabye - Natalie Merchant;  Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies;  One Fine Day - Natalie Merchant;  Only You - Joshua Radin;  Canon In D Major - Pachelbel;  The Parting Glass - The Wailin' Jennys;  The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy;  So Are You To Me - Eastmountainsouth;  Stand By Me - Ray Charles;  These Small Hours - Rob Thomas;  To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks;  Try A Little Tenderness - Michael Buble;  Turning to Peace - Paul Schwartz;  You Belong To Me - Jason Wade;  City Hall - Vienna Tang;  Christmas Song - Dave Matthews Band;  I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment