Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

McPregnancy

    Yes, I'm pregnant and yes, I still eat McDonald's. Yes, I feel like a quasi-failure as a mommy when I catch myself getting excited in the Drive Thru line. I can't help it. Cravings are tough to beat down no matter how gross they may be. For instance, before I got pregnant I never wanted to eat Taco Bell, but since, I'll get the idea of Taco Bell in my mind and I have to have it.
    There are theories that cravings are a hint from the body that it is lacking some essential nutrient. I can't figure out for the life of me (or Ayla's) what nutrient my body could possibly be telling me I'm lacking. McDonald's essentially has everything I should be avoiding: salt, fillers, synthetic bovine hormones. Happily not all my cravings are unhealthy. Ive also craved watermelon, frozen yogurt, chocolate milk, etc... Though, in the end, it all comes down to one letter. "C" is for craving and that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment